Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkins, cannons and costumes!! Oh My!!

It was a busy week-end at our house (actually it always a busy week-end and week!! I can't believe how packed our schedule is!!) 

Saturday we went to see The Battle of Newton reinactment so Ashleigh could finish her civil war report. They did a great job and we really enjoyed it (except for the ringing ears from the cannons! lol ! I jumped every time even though I knew they were coming!)

I have pictures but can't figure out how to get them on here! Hopefully I'll be able to post them tomorrow.

We also went to an awesome Halloween Bash with the students in Ashleigh's theater group. This is one of those things that I know cause a lot of contraversy (whether or not to participate in any Halloween activities) This was an awesome party and the kids had so much fun. I personally feel it was no different than sending her to public school or anywhere else. She is a light for Jesus where ever He calls for her to shine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment