Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Doors are opening....

Isn't it great when you can see God at work? I am so excited about the new opportunities that are daily being presented to me!! As someone that HATES change and craves for things to be predictable it is a scary, scary thing but oh so exciting. I've never doubted I was where God wanted me for the past 16 years and He is giving me peace as I start to move forward into what He has planned for the next chapter. 

The next 2 weeks at school we are working on Pumpkins. We will go to the pumpkin patch on Friday as a reward for good behavior.  There are soooo many great pumpkin books out there and great activities. I will post some of my favorites tomorrow so be sure to check back.

Last week was Fall Break for me and a lot of Ashleigh's activities didn't meet. This week we are back full force! We had theater practice last night and today is co-op, FLOW and Tutoring for Christ. Just to make it fun lets add pictures for the directory!!  Never boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment