Monday, October 15, 2012

New Blog - Take 2!

Well here we go again! I had my blog set up and going and then after 3 post I could no longer get on to post! Crazy huh? There is no telling what I did!

I am out for Fall Break this week and loving the time with Ashleigh. It only makes me know more than ever that I want to be home!! I just feel the years slipping away and realize that at this time in my life I need to be at home. This is a new feeling for me! I have NEVER felt the pull to stay home like I do now. I have always loved every part of my job. Now I feel God leading me in a new direction...

Our Homeschooling Week

Since I am home this week we are busy catching up on a lot of projects! We are using Switched on Schoolhouse this year and it is going really well. Ashleigh does her work independently (9th grade - wow!) aand I check it and help if she has any questions (she usually doesn't). The only part she needs to be motivated to do is the projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment