Monday, November 12, 2012

WooHoo!! I won!

I can't believe I won!!! I won family passes to the Homeschool Convention in Greenville, SC!!! I am so excited!! We are new to homeschooling (9th grader this year - what a way to start) and although I have been to many, many, many teachers convention this will be our 1st homeschooling one. I am so excited and even my daughter is pumped when she found out Tim Hawkins will be there. We love him! He is so funny! Thank you Jamie at www.seejamieblog.com for this wonderful giveaway!

We made it through a VERY busy week last week with 5 performances of the "Red, White & Blue Review". It was an awesome show and I'm so glad that Ashleigh has found something that she has passion for!

I still can't stop thinking about the homeschooling convention in March so here is my question. If you have ever been what are some things I won't want to miss? Have you ever had a teen go to the teen track?? Ashleigh is very quiet around new people - not sure if she would feel comfortable or not??

Leave a post and give me some ideas! I am a planner and would love to know what are the "must do & see"

No comments:

Post a Comment