Saturday, November 17, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Count your blessings , name them 1 by 1, count your blessings see what God has done!!

We should take time EVERY day to count our blessings but this time of the year it is something that comes to mind more often. I have SO much in my life to be thankful for!! Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for this year -

1. an awesome Savior that loves me
2. my great husband that loves me no matter what
3. my sweet daughter who is growing into a wonderful young lady
4. new opportunites
5. a sister I grow closer with each day
6. 2 wonderful nephews that are growing way to fast!!
7. sitting beside my sister each Sunday
8. puppy kisses
9. friends to laugh with
10. fall days
11. making smores
12. hugs
13. smiles
14. knowing we have everything we need
15. Christmas trees
16. twinkling lights
17. hot chocolate with marshmallows
18. a good book
19. the smell of cookies baking
20. hot rolls
21. turkey hot from the oven
22. greenbean casserole

hmmm - I think it's time for lunch! My post is taking a hungry turn!!  Thanksgiving is such a great time of the year - not just for the awesome food, which is wonderful - but also for time with family and friends. What are you thankful for this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment